USA Attractions is an unlimited land and, consequently, most individuals plan their journeys inside a given area, be it the East Coast, the Southwest, the…
The flower industry is undoubtedly one of the most popular and sought-after industry worldwide and generates a lot of revenue and wide-scale employment owing to the massive demand of flowers all over the world. Online Flower Delivery in ahmedabad is one of the fastest-growing industries. The ever-growing perfumery, herbal tea, essential oils and herbal cosmetic industries have significantly accelerated the growth and demand of flowers as well.
Today let’s take a look at the countries that are emerging as the ultimate flower powers in the world.
- The Netherlands: This beautiful country alone accounts for over 52% of flower share in the world flower market. Its flower industry is striving to lower the cost of flower production to expand its global market even further. The Netherlands produces large numbers of Dutch Tulips, Buttercups, Daisies, Purple Heather, Sunflowers and Keukenhof and exports them to various parts of the world.
- Columbia: Columbia accounts for a total of 15% flower share in the world market and is counted among the top producers of flowers in the world. Roses, Orchids, Bird Of Paradise and Anthodium are few of the many flowers that are extensively grown and exported from the country of Columbia. If you need to buy a premium rose bouquet then ask from rose flowers from Columbia.
- Ecuador: With a total flower share of 9%, Ecuador is one of the major producers of Gypsophila, Limonium and Liatris. Italy, Germany, Russia, France, Spain, Canada and the United States of America are among the countries where Ecuador exports its large bulk of flowers.
- Kenya: The thriving climate and low cost of flower production enable Kenya to maximise their returns from the flower industry. The country contributes around 7% share in the flower market. Agapanthus, Hypericum, Lilies, Carthamus, Carnations, Alstroemeria and Solidago are among the many popular flowers that are widely grown in Kenya. If you need to send flower to Gurgaon of Lilies then you can look for a florist who has imported lilies from Kenya
- Belgium: Belgium offers the global flower market roses of great quality at a comparatively cheaper price. The country offers around 3% global share in the flower market and is one of the top countries with great flower power.
- Ethiopia: One of the biggest flower exporters in Africa, Ethiopia contributes around 2% to the world’s share of flowers in the market. The great climatic condition of the country is an added bonus for the large production of popular flowers like Roses, Hypericum, Gypsophila, Limonium, Chrysanthemums and Carnations.
- Malaysia: One of the leading producers of temperate flowers and lowland flowers, Malaysia exports a significant share of its flowers to various countries. Orchid is one of the most widely produced flowers in Malaysia among others.
- Italy: This country is known as the Powerhouse of Floriculture and is one of the major flower exporters that export flowers to Austria, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. Roses and carnations are two flowers that are widely grown in Italy.
- Germany: Regarded as one of the top exporters of flower bouquets, Germany accounts for over 1% share of flowers in the global market and is also a thriving flower industry. Germany is not only one of the major producers of flowers in the world but is also one of the largest and most competitive markets for cut roses in the European continent.
- Israel: The great climatic condition is one of the major reasons that facilitate the growth of flowers in the land of Israel. The country contributes around 1% of the total flower share in the global flower market and is one of the major exporters of flowers for the European Union. Israel is known for its vast production of popular flowers like Peonies and Anemones and is said to earn more than USD 200 Million each year courtesy its thriving flower exports.
Budding Flower Powers
Besides the major countries with flower power in the world, few other countries are drawing a lot of attention towards themselves on a global scale.
The following is some popular countries that are steadily becoming popular for their flower power, maybe not in terms of production but on the scale of beauty and aesthetic value:
● The Cherry Blossom Festival in Japan
● The Dutch Tulip Festival in Holland
● The Lavender Fields in France
● The Valley with Rhododendrons in Nepal
● The Field of Lupies in New Zealand
● The Valley with Wildflowers in Texas
With improvements in technology and more flower exporters coming into the market every year, we won’t be surprised to find new countries with flower power within a few years. So next time you are looking to order premium flower delivery in Delhi, you now know which flower comes from which country and you can share this knowledge with your loved ones along with the beautiful flower bouquet they will for sure will be impressed with you.